Saturday, July 7, 2012

Moving Success

Well, I made the move! Amd other than a terrible storm that was kind enough to hold off until I had unloaded my trailer, things went very well. Yester day Erin and I went to TJ Maxx to get some of those amazing hangers that are wrapped in velvet and save closet space. While we were in the checkout, I heard the manager complain about being short handed, soooo I asked for an application, it's an option, but I'm holding of for the downtown Columbus job, just in case.
Today I'm picking up my brother in West point at the air strip so he can buy cigars at his favorite spot and I was going to go back with him for a visit, but, I got a babysitting job! I'd love to visit them, but after stocking up on supply's at Walmart and TJ Maxx, I need some money in this unemployed time.
I really have nothing much to say, just an update on my so called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment