Friday, October 8, 2010

money well spent

So I had to get a new computer last summer to begin grad school with and I couldn't have been prouder of myself for building what I thought would be the best laptop EVER! It has an 18" screen and a 64 bit quad core processor which was supposed to mean it was gonna be fast.  Well instead I fought all year with crashes and that little thinking wheel and I was constantly frustrated.  Well last Friday I ordered Windows 7 and spent all of yesterday installing it.  today instead of doing the work I should be doing at work i have been editing scans for my project that is due next Friday in photoshop and I am getting so much done in so much less time! I love it, but now I am actually gonna have to spend the rest of my day entering boring info into an online USGS website.  Oh well at least I know I spent that $100 wisely, I can worry about paying off the phone bill another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment