Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Most amazing afternoon ever!

So yesterday I worked really hard because I knew today I'd be at work all day and have no time for school work. Well I accomplished about everything I intended to as well as order windows 7 in hopes that it will make the whole school work part go faster and I also had a fantastic lunch with David and James ( two of the three men I spend the majority of my time with, sorry you couldn't be there Jason). So I left work about an hour early because today happens to be the most beautiful day God ever created! When I got home I was greeted at the car by non other than Gus and David was on the deck. We cracked open the Hoptober Fest beers that were a gift from mom and pop and shared a bag of crawtators to boot as we sat in our matching rockers. Then David decided take a nap as Anabelle and I sat in the hammock and read while Gus and Nellie scampered through the woods around me. Mim just laid quietly under the hammock not attracting unwanted attention from Gus. Tonight we have dinner plans at Umi and then hopefully a movie! Today has been a well deserved

No comments:

Post a Comment