
I have been sticking to my project 365 promise, and also as i mentioned I would not be posting the pictures every day. I'm loving it so far, because I end up taking more than one picture everyday and I have to choose which one makes the cut and that excites me! So here are the pictures and I will try to give the little story that belongs to it, if it has one that is.
 |
| I had already forgotten (day 2) to take a picture, so i took one of my yarn and crochet hook... |
 |
| I call the flamingo Jub Jub, the lizard was just his new friend |
 |
| a crafting project, freshly painted and starting to dry |
 |
| I only had my phone, but I loved the pink port-o-potties at the Race for a Cure in Lafayette |
 |
| Sweet musician playing a kazoo outside of French Press, an amazing cafe in Downtown Lafayette, we were there for birthday brunch and he made it all the more magical. |
 |
| Mama and I made a special trip to the farm to take some pictures of the beautiful roosters, this wasn't the best shot of a rooster, but I liked how I got them, even though they were all running away from me |
 |
| First day of Spring! I have always loved thistles and the bee collecting pollen added nice composition |
Well starting this afternoon and going through tomorrow there is supposed to be another huge rain even like the one we had a week ago. I pray for those who have already lost so much because of the flooding, that they won't loose anymore with this rain. Last week we didn't know much was coming, this week they predict a flood, so I hope for the sake of the people of Acadiana that the weathermen are wrong yet again.
Happy First Day of Spring everyone!!!
Wow! I love this Project 365! And your pictures are so adorable and springy. Meg, I love how you are constantly living life to the fullest and stopping to appreciate even the smallest of things. Come visit again soon!!
ReplyDelete