Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project 365

I can't take credit for this, but I'm glad it is bringing me back to blogger life.  I haven't blogged in a while and I have a few reasons for that, I haven't been home, I have been actually accomplishing things on my school work, I have been representing the Disney College Program and trying to get people hired, and I have been in uber spring cleaning mode, It started with the floors and the worked up to the floorboards, and then the yard, and now I have a new mission, to never have to actually buy a baby gift, but handmake it from my heart.  I Have some exciting news that most of you probably know from my excited outburst no facebook, but I am gonna be a sort of aunt to TWINS! I say sort of Aunt because the mother is not my actually family but may as well be.  She is my dear friend and sister Erin Fulcher.  I have a picture for you, but it isn't gonna count for Project 365.
Two Babies!


So this Project 365 thing is something a few of my friends are doing and I am interested to see how long I will last.  It's not as in depth as the girl who cooked her way through Julia Childs cook book and blogged about it, but honestly, something requiring that level of dedication sounds like something I might enjoy when I finish grad school.  So the way it works is you have to take a picture every day, just one picture.  I honestly already do that, but I need to find subjects of substance, not just the millions of pictures I have of my dogs, not that they don't have substance, but you smell what I stepping in.
So here it goes, day one of project 365!
Feels like spring, that is Aloe vera popping up out of the soil and there is a cute little green caterpillar friend trying to get away

And to add another disclaimer, I will not be posting these pictures every day, but I have created a folder on my desktop, so it's officially official.

Since I never gave an actual update, the princess went really well, I didn't beat my Mercedes Half time, but I had some good laughs, felt some crazy pain, and had one of the best trips to Disney with some of the best people I could have experienced it with!



No comments:

Post a Comment