Well I went away for a while and though I really have little to say that is important, I'm back!
I have had a few changes in my life since my last blog and the quick and dirty is that I am in my last semester of grad school, I am in the final stages of writing my thesis (should defend on March 20th, first day of spring Yay!!!), I'm in a long distance relationship with a childhood friend and he makes me very happy, and I am looking for my next move. Any job openings you know of would be greatly appreciated!
I have been living with my wonderful friend Erin and her son Drake, but I'm happy to say they are going to be moving home to Louisiana where her husband found a new job! So I will be finishing out the semester living in the basement apartment of my thesis chairman's house. It will be a n adventure for sure!
I know you are probably on facebook and already know this, but in the event that you don't I have come full circle and run my first full marathon! As painful as it was I will not rule out doing it again, but it will be a little while. My next goal is to run a half marathon at Disneyland, which I am already signed up for and then I will have done a race at both Disney World and Disneyland, I'm excited!
Also in my RunDisney future is the Donald half marathon with Mama, something that will be a wonderful experience for both of us! In a little over a week I am supposed to be running the Mercedes half marathon in Birmingham, it will be my second year in a row, if I can nurse my sore knee back to decent shape in the next week and a half by taking it easy.
Well I think that is quite enough info for now, but I will try to find a couple of good topics, or updates, or at least a picture to add to my next post!
Be Well!
No comments:
Post a Comment