Well the end is in sight, before long I will be back in the comfort of my bed, not this twin bottom bunk with no room to sit up straight, and have all my little critters back. There is something to be said for a happy wagging tail greeting you at the door every day. Quite a few people have dropped the Didactic Drawing class that we are taking here so I am all the more proud of my drawings because I am riding out the storm. I will be the very first to admit my sketches are no award winners but I am learning, and at the same time I am getting to intimately know a city in Italy. I hope to be able to return to Italy with loved ones one day and share how wonderful some of these places can be. But for now I have my pictures and my sketches so you all can see the things I spent extra time looking at and see them through my eyes. This is our last week of class which means I only have one more weeks worth of homework to do, so that alone is a celebration. We are off now to see a museum for both classes and tomorrow we are going to the Genova Aquarium! And you all know how much I love fish and aquariums! I only have a second to post pictures so I will try to make the few I put up good ones!
Thee pictures span our trip to Torino or Turin in English where the holy shroud used to be displayed but right now is I preservation storage. So I took a picture of the picture, which wasn't allowed so I had to be sneaky. The last few photos are from a weekend in Monaco. I have a few more but haven't unloaded them from the camera yet, to busy with my studies and all! So I will
Maybe try to post more tonight.
Cíao!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
WindingnDown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment