I'm sorry for the lack of updates there have been on my blogger site. Unfortunately there is an issue I am having posting pictures without the right software so I have just been posting pictures on Facebook. In the beginning the Internet was too slow and my hour was up before any pictures had loaded and now the problemnwith flash player. But I guess I can still use my words to describe what a wonderful experience I am having. Unfortunately I didn't really care for Rome, it was for the most part a big dirty city, although it did hold a few treasures that I am so very happy I was able to see multiple times in my week there. Upon arriving in Rome I felt very lost and as soon as I found my way to the Hostal and was able to take my backpack off and air out a Bit from the hot Roman Termini (the main train station) I was found by a sorority sister and a few other classmates and was able to actually smile about being there. The 4 of us set out to see the city and we saw the roman forum, the colluseum and a nice cafe' south wine and bread! Class is about to start so I will try to come back to the blog and post " the rest of the story" Love, Meg
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
No updates
I'm sorry for the lack of updates there have been on my blogger site. Unfortunately there is an issue I am having posting pictures without the right software so I have just been posting pictures on Facebook. In the beginning the Internet was too slow and my hour was up before any pictures had loaded and now the problemnwith flash player. But I guess I can still use my words to describe what a wonderful experience I am having. Unfortunately I didn't really care for Rome, it was for the most part a big dirty city, although it did hold a few treasures that I am so very happy I was able to see multiple times in my week there. Upon arriving in Rome I felt very lost and as soon as I found my way to the Hostal and was able to take my backpack off and air out a Bit from the hot Roman Termini (the main train station) I was found by a sorority sister and a few other classmates and was able to actually smile about being there. The 4 of us set out to see the city and we saw the roman forum, the colluseum and a nice cafe' south wine and bread! Class is about to start so I will try to come back to the blog and post " the rest of the story" Love, Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to hear more!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete