Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You Never Know


If there is anything I know in life it is that I have been blessed beyond what I deserve and am surrounded with wonderful friends and family.  A day can come by and make you forget that but somehow I am always snapped back into knowing how precious life is.  Today was a "blah" day, I hit snooze more than once and I took my time getting ready and to work.  I started my day and realized i had been short on the phone with David, quickly apologized and got on with my day.  Then that moment I was talking about where you get snapped back into reality happened.  Our dear family pet Puff took her final breaths this morning.  In my heart I am truly happy that her journey has finally come to an end because for the past 3 years it has been a game of waiting for the hot days to become shorter so she could be comfortable again.


Puff was a gift from another special person who I also miss daily, my Aunt Patty.  She belonged to my brother but lived in all of our hearts.  Today's post is short and sweet, I only wish to show a small tribute to the wonderful duck hunting dog that she was.  She brought lots of love and laughter into our lives and is truly already being missed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Puff. She was such a sweet dog.

    ReplyDelete