Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hardest thing I've ever wanted to do


The last month and a half have been some of the hardest months in my life.  Moving home has brought me a lot of joy and a lot of heart ache.  On top of family tragedy I have had to move in a rush, end a 2 year relationship, and watch my hero, my grandad, slowly deteriorate from the strong man I have always known into a shadow of the man we all knew so well.  I have had a hard time finding a focus until this week.  I'm happy to report I am back.  I have gotten back on my running schedule and I am working on the thesis I vowed I would work on during this time I am taking off from school.  Amazingly I am back to blogging as well.  I have little to talk about these days cause my schedule consists of working out, watching Ellen, getting lunch for Papa, cleaning, and facebooking.

This week I have focused on making shirts for the Mickey's Halloween 5K that is this coming Saturday.  I am so excited to be seeing my friends and playing at Disney for the first time in well over a year.

 This is the front, on the back are all of our names
I promise the posts on here will get a bit perkier, I am trying to branch out and do more while I am here to get out of mu funk.  I went to see the Lion King in 3-D with Whit last week, and I intend to spend more time with her and with Kami.  Plus I have a few trips to Mississippi coming up including the Race for the Cure in Tupelo with Jen and Mike that I couldn't be more excited.  

My running training is about to kick into high gear and I will be upping my mileage every week.  So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Meg I'm so proud of you! You have made it through so much and you are so strong! I wish I could be like you! The way you have gotten through everything is nothing short of amazing! I love and look up to the strong woman that you are!
    Love the Mickey Halloween Shirts!!! Good luck with your training! You and Jen are my inspiration for after I pop this baby out!

    ReplyDelete