I have very little to say other than it has been way to long since I blogged. I was just having a thought about how great and addictive the songs on the Apple commercials are. I just wanted to bring that to the worlds attention and attempt to get a few posted onto here.
http://youtu.be/8qP79rRzzh4
http://youtu.be/gGrDMVk2isc
http://youtu.be/R41NNPBqRCk
http://youtu.be/nyHzaCv_egQ
So anyway. a little update on me... I am still running, still living with my folks, still questioning the meaning of life, and getting ready for my first Christmas with out the whole family here. By that last comment I mean since the last time I blogged I lost my wonderful Grandad. It's a bitter sweet goodbye because I wanted more than I can express for him to miraculously be ok but equally as much I wanted him to be at rest. As the days goes on things get better, and Papa is doing very well, the tumors have quit growing, and his blood work has been improving so I am still praying and I hope you all are too because I believe and now is the time of the year my childlike heart really hopes the most for my own personal miracles.
Until I have more profound thoughts of catchy tunes to share, goodnight and God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment