Believe me, what I am about to show you hurts me more than it hurts you! As I have mentioned more than once I have been training for the Princess 1/2 Marathon. I am proud to say I am up to 9 miles and more sure than ever that I can do this. Now for the vanity of it all, a fun aspect of running the Princess is dressing up an I have already settled on Ariel of course! The tutu is made and the tank top was chosen, but between my friends joining me and myself, we have decided to run with our abdominals exposed, aka running in sports bras with tummies exposed.
With approximately 6 weeks left in my training I have made it my personal goal to get a nice tight tummy. It will be tough and by tracking my progress in this blog I am hoping to place enought pressure on myself to actually meet my goal.
Never having been one for new years resolutions, and so I want to be very clear that this is not one. Honestly the only person I know succeeding at a resolution is the character Julie in the movie Julie and Julia.
And one last thing I'd like to add before giving my starting stats is that before the pictures I took I had just eaten dinner and had a beer, ha ha, what a way to start things off! Ok here go the facts!
Weight - 133
Chest - 32"
Waist - 27"
Hips - 34.5"
BMI - 21.51 (according to my wii fit)
Now, healthy tip for today is to sit up straight and tall. Not just because your grandmother always told you to but because it helps the strengthen your core muscles but it also helps you to look leaner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment