Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wow, where does the time go?!


I am a horrible blogger, it has been almost a week since the Mercedes run and I have only blogged once to say I finished.  Well, I have felt great this week, but I have been pretty bad.  My ab workout went out the window over a week ago when we went to visit Jason and Katie and I am scared to weigh or measure myself, because I know I have let myself down.  But that is ok, because tomorrow we start the first leg of our 14 hour drive to Clearwater Fl and then on Wednesday we go to Disney! I know between the running I intend to do in Clearwater and walking I know we will do at Disney, I will be just fine next time I let myself stand on a scale.

One thing to update you all on is I finally have a survey ready to be submitted for approval to mail out, which is exciting because it brings me one step closer to finally graduating from Grad School!

I really am at a loss for what to say tonight, I just felt like I needed to get on this computer and let you all know I am alive and I am looking so forward to seeing most of you who read this blog this coming week.  I got to spend a couple of nights with the wonderful and kind Jen Patterson and Mike Arnold this past week and now I get to see most of the rest of my Disney Ladies!!!

Besides my new addiction, The Sims, I have been playing on Facebook a bit and I'd like to share a few pictures I found of some of the merchandise that will be available at the Princess Expo, I am pretty excited to add a new shirt to my workout collection!




Pretty Exciting! and though my vote for the song playing at the halfway point was not chosen (Lady Gaga Edge of Glory) we will be celebrating to Kelly Clarkson's Stronger, which I have to admit I like, at mile 7 and we run through the castle! I am so super Jazzed!


No comments:

Post a Comment