Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Something New!

OMG I was just informed of a show I didn't know about called My Yard Goes Disney!!!!  It's freaking AMAZING! Go to HGVT.com and they have full episodes online, I promise you are gonna love it!

On the topic of running I am still having some knee pain today so have decided to take it easy, just some good long Yoga stretches for me! Papa has decided running is useless... I just tune it out.  Well since I am cooling the knee off for a little while I will work on my Survey for a few days I got some edits back and let me tell you something, writing a survey is not fun.  I have no idea how to ask questions and what to ask really... Anyway, hope y'all are having a prettier day wherever you all are than i am here, it is the muggiest, nastiest day I have seen in a long time.  Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment