Sunday, January 22, 2012

almost a full week off




Well folks I have to say the best workout I got this week was standing a lot and walking up and down the stairs in the studio.  However I did behave with my eating and I think with the work from the week before I may be seeing some results.


This week I intend to hit it hard a again, I honestly was too busy and sleep deprived, but now I am back to my sweet little workout space and I saw a little workout plan on a pinterest that I really want to apply to my daily routine:

Do 100 Jumping Jacks
      90 Crunches
      80 Squats
      70 Leg Lifts
      60 Jumping Jacks
      50 Crunches
      40 Squats
      30 Leg Lifts
      20 Jumping Jacks
      Run for 10 minutes

Part of my new healthy thing is to up my running from 3 days a week to 4 days and I heard in a brief interview with Jeff Galloway that even if it is for 5 minutes. 

So here's my healthy living tip, just one for today because I am ready for bed, but it is less about fitness and more about how to feel better about yourself...Try making a change in your life that will benefit you and the environment like 2 minute showers or recycling.  I have recently started using shampoo that is 94% biodegradable.  I just like knowing I am doing a few small things that can overall make a big difference. 
Good Night All!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Guacamole Meghan!! Your tummy looks so nice! Congrats on the hard work so far, I'm very proud of you and once again you've inspired me to get my act together. I think I'll maybe start somethin like this too! Ahh I'm so glad we're friends and I can learn from your hard work and progress! :)

    ReplyDelete